You contract us or a professional photographer to do a photographic shoot. This may encompass models, hair and make up, props, studio or outdoor location, art direction and post shoot editing.
You have legal access to a bank of high resolution images from a source other than us, and you supply them to us in digital format. Images cannot be downloaded from the Internet at random.
You or us draw on a Stock Image Library to build a bank of images for use across all of your collateral. Stock images are usually royalty-free or licensed.
The conversion rate from views to sales is higher when there is compelling, evoking and suggestive images of and about the product being sold. The quality of image showing a product has a distinct and measurable effect on how well items sell, so we highly recommend investing in professional photography.
If we are in your area, we recommend you take advantage of our services without hesitation. We will provide you with an outline of work to do, and estimate of cost and time frame to complete the photography. We are also happy to take photographs for you even you are not ordering any of our other services.
To get the best value out of your photographer, give them a written brief and samples of what you like or that match your vision of what you want ,which includes:
• What you are selling and who you are selling it to. Let him/her view the products, people and or locations to be photographed
• How the photographs will be used and any specifics, such as composition and framing (the same image may need to be photographed in different angles or framing to suit varying uses).
Let your photographer communicate with us, if they request, so we can specify technical and creative requirements. Let the photographer do the rest.
If you are not comfortable writing a brief, we can do it for you. It means we all know that we are working to the same outcome, and we can easily include the images into our designs with minimal fuss.
It is entirely possible to source photographic images that already exist:
• A colleague may be give you images that they already have
• You may purchase royalty-free images online photo libraries
• You may licence images from online photo libraries
• You can download images from all over the Internet (please read note in right hand column)
• You might even take photos yourself
If you are going to supply existing images please contact us first and we can give you a check-list. If the images cannot meet those requirements we can inform you of what needs to be changed. Remember, we are here to help!
If you are supplying images to Prana Creative please make sure you have consent/authorisation from the original creator. Copying images directly from an App, web site, social media or other medium may be a breach of copyright.